VIRTUAL TOUR LOCAITONS
360 degree locations
- Percy Phillips Studio - his small studio room behind the family shop.
- Decca Studio
- Woolton Church Hall - with theater stage
- Woolton Fete (outside - Quarrymen stage)
- 20 Forthlin Rd. (living room)
- Mendips living room with Quarrymen Men gear.
- 25 Upton (living room)
- The Star Club
- The Casbah
- The Cavern
- Abbey Rd Studios #1, #2, #3 as they appeared 1962 - 1970 in high detail.
- Abbey Rd echo chamber #2
- Abbey Rd control rooms #1 , #2 , #3 1962 to 1970 (various stages)
- The Ed Sullivan theater - five different sets
- The Washington Coliseum
- Deauville Hotel rehearsal in pool room
- The living room in Help!
- Lennon's Kenwood sun room
- Lennon's Kenwood attic studio
- El Delfin Verde
- SFF film location at Knole Park - Full terrain made from sat data.
- Sgt Peppers Cover photo shoot
- Kinfauns - The Esher demos
- Apple Studio
- The Apple rooftop with the surrounding skyline in 360
- The "Imagine"room at Tittenhurst.
- The "Imagine" room, Beatles secret recording session 1972
Live venues - partial list - essentially a 180 degree view
- Friedrich-Ebert-Halle stage set up ( Bert Kaempfert sessions)
- Star Club
- Indra Club
- Top Ten Club
- Jacaranda Club
- Manchester 1963
- Royal Command Performance
- London Palladium
- Carnegie Hall
- Blackpool Night Out
- Hollywood Bowl
- Palais Des Sports, Paris, June 20, 1965
- Donmar Warehouse
- Shea Stadium
- West Malling - I Am The Walrus set
- Strawberry Fields - front gate and driveway to main house
Additional current 360 degree virtual tours works in progress:
- The Rolling Stones Olympic Studio "Sympathy For The Devil" sessions.
- The Rolling Stones Mobile truck.
- The Rolling Stones Villa Nellcôte Exile On Main St. basement sessions
- Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon sessions at Abbey Rd Studio #3
cg RENDERS GALLERY
CURRENT AVAILABLE ASSETS
Models , textures and detailed room environments representing 12 years of work and research:
Over 7500 separate 3D models with thousands of corresponding textures and images.
Every guitar, amplifier, drum set, keyboards and all manner of Beatles gear they used from 1956 to 1970.
Accurate and complete 360 degree room environments capable of recreating every Abbey Road Beatles session 1962 to 1970.
Additional assets include highly detailed Abbey Rd outboard recording gear: speakers, microphones, stands, power supplies, amps, rack units, obscure Hayes EMI prototypes such as the Bernie box and Zener Limiter and the one-of-a-kind ADT trolley, along with hundreds of miscellaneous studio objects like furniture,